Reservations & Waitlist
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Please reply to the email immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Cancellations & No-shows
- Please refer to your studio for current cancellation policies.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $15 for a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Proper attire for all students: Women – yoga pants below knees and socks, Men – shorts over knees and socks
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available in the change room. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- First-time students who are pregnant must take at least 5 pre-natal exercise classes (or have taken the pre natal DVD at least 5 times) before joining the regular class.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.